[Ptools-perfapi] fail to messure the L2 cache miss

kamals at iitk.ac.in kamals at iitk.ac.in
Tue Jan 15 04:13:26 EST 2008

One can check the available events by running the following:
papi-3.5.0/src/ctests/all_events

from the papi installation directory.

However, certain specific processor may need specific hardware counter
accesses. I haven't use PAPI on Intel Xeon machine, however I have used it
with Intel P4 HT.

Regards,
Kamal Sharma